I was nominated by Priti of My Pinch Of Yum who runs a wonderful blog from “down under”. Please do visit her page and be inspired 🙂
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
And my 10 questions from Priti are:
What do you value most in your life?
What inspired you to start your blog?
My friends and family who kept asking for recipes 🙂
Do you speak any other language apart from English?
Urdu and Kashmiri
What do you like the most – vegetables, chicken, pork, beef, lamb or seafood?
Which is your favorite spice?
Best moment in your life?
Seeing my parents face light up every time I travel home to Kashmir
Is there any food ingredient or dish that you will never eat?
Nope…ummm maybe Snake!!
Which is your favorite cuisine in the world and why?
Thai – fresh and spicy
What is your signature dish?
This keeps changing as I evolve and create – these days it is Thai curry in coconut milk
Where would you live if you could live anywhere you wanted on the Earth?
I am nominating the following 10 bloggers for their wonderful blogs that keep inspiring.
Here are my 10 questions
- Who is the person you most admire?
- What is a mesmerizing place you have travelled to?
- What inspires you to create posts for your blog?
- If you could get on a soapbox what would your cause be?
- What is your favorite season?
- If you could have any career, what would you choose?
- Any words of encouragement for new bloggers?
- Name one thing on your bucket list?
- How do you unwind ?
- What would your picnic basket contain?